NU-VENTURE SURF COACHBUILT
Unique, luxury, bespoke van conversion, just completed.
Professionally converted, this van has it all!
This van drives extremely well, has been looked after and is in very good condition.
The spacious interior boasts plenty of storage and space for entertaining, whilst also offering all of your home comforts. We wanted to create a van that would equal the luxury brand factory build campervans, but with a quirky handmade finish.
Attention to detail has been a priority throughout the conversion. We don’t make vans that just look beautiful, we make them to be very functional too.
Whether off grid or on a site, this van is super practical for every situation.
Peugeot Boxer XLWB 2017
Anti theft alarm system
Rear parking sensors
Upgraded air suspension
MOT until February
Current mileage 45,000
2 belted captains seats
1 previous owner
Fully serviced before purchase.
Brand new conversion!
12 months warranty on the conversion.
6 months on appliances.
3 month warranty on the engine and gearbox.
– Custom hand crafted conversion
– Truma Combi 2E boiler for water and heating
– Heating outlets in every space, including shower and garage
– Underfloor heating (mains hook up only)
– Thetford Triplex oven and hob
– Webasto CR85 85 litre fridge 12v
– 3000w pure sine wave inverter 12v DC to 230v AC conversion
– 220 amp hour battery power
– 6 USB outlets throughout
– 3 double plug sockets for 230v use (inverter + hook up)
– Custom reupholstered Captains swivel seating in front
– Wet room style shower with tiled floor, recessed drain and Tambour door
– Thetford C200S electric flush cassette toilet
– Shurflo 12v electric water pump
– Fiamma Accumulator
– Full length (191cm) fixed double bed to rear
– Large storage/garage space under bed
– 91 litre fresh water tank with external water inlet, drain hose and overflow
– 66 litre waste water tank with drain hose and observation hatch
– 240W solar panels with 30A MPPT with LCD display in living space
– Split charge relay for charging while driving
– Thule Electric Omnistep 400
– Victron Bluetooth Battery charger with recondition and night cycle
– 230v consumer unit with exterior electric inlet
– Stow away table
– Reccessed coloured led mood lighting
– 6kg gas locker and bulk head regulator
– Remix blind on the windscreen and front side windows for full privacy
– Bespoke luxury soft furnishings
– Solid wood beech worktop
– Magnetically secured cupboards ready for travelling
– Custom vinyl decals on the exterior
– Manuals for all appliances supplied
– Full instruction guide supplied with van
– 2 roof lights for light and ventilation
– 2 side bonded windows, drivers side opening
– 2 rear double glazed PVC opening windows with fly net and blind
For further details or photos please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.